Founded in 2002, ZiO Doors & Security is one of the largest independent companies in Southern Alberta that specializes in the service and installation of doors and door hardware for commercial construction companies, distribution houses, and most importantly end clients. We opened our first office and warehouse facility in 2011. With its centralized location we can now serve our customers even better.
ZiO’s services include estimating and project management for commercial, institutional and multi-tenant construction projects, as well as specification advice for architects and owners. Our “start to finish” approach includes installation services, field inspections, frame & door repairs, modifications and customization. Our staff includes consultants, estimators and inspectors. We are member of the Door & Hardware Institute, The American Association of Automatic Door Manufacturers (AAADM), and The Alberta Safety Council.
ZiO Doors & Security is an independent company, however; we do serve most of the Southern Alberta Hardware Distributors and we are trained and certified in almost every product you will find on commercial projects in the region by most manufacturer’s including:
- Schlage, Von Duprin, Sargent, Corbin-Russwin, Yale, Dorma, LCN, Norton, Glynn-Johnson, Rixson, Securitron, HES, Falcon, Monarch, Dor-O-Matic, Hager, BEST, Stanley, KN Crowder, Pemko, Standard Metal, Gallery, Don-Jo, Rockwood, Dorex, and numerous others.
We are a/an:
- Certified Fire Door Inspectors (FDIA), a program of DHI
- ASSA ABLOY Certified Integrator for Persona, Harmony, Aperio & Access 600 Locks
- Certified SCHLAGE comprehensive masterkeying & cylinder servicing
- Certified Ambico Acoustic and Specialty Door Installers
- Certified Krieger Acoustic & Specialty Doors Installers
- AAADM Inspectors
- Bright Blue Trained
ZiO also has certificates in WHMIS, First Aid & CPR, CSTS and are in process of obtaining COR through Alberta Construction Safety Association.